- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudels even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
My roommate doesn’t believe that anyone actually likes this movie! OUTRAGEOUS. Please, please help me prove her wrong!
whovians get your ass over here homestruck are beating us
they only win because their timeline is fixated in a complicated way.
Homestuck’s timeline is based off the sessions and time spent on earth/alternia.
let’s look at paradox clones, shall we?
As an avid Whovian and Homestuck I can confirm that Homestuck’s timeline is far more complex, but it follows at least 12 different universes and the internal temporal travel between each individual one and the external dimension hopping travel to get from one universe to another.
tl;dr: Homestuck wins the “Most complex time line” award.
aries - fucking weeb
taurus - otaku trash
gemini - sleeps w/ at least 2 waifu pillows
cancer - wants to be a mangaka
leo - entry level anime filth
virgo - likes sword art online
libra - owns all of evangelion on dvd
scorpio - subscribed to shonen jump
sagittarius - pocky eater
capricorn - wears neko ears to family events
aquarius - naruto runner
pisces - wapanese
So I can either bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or 4,000 degrees for 1 minute.
nick nO THAT’S NOT HOW YOU BAKE COOKIES FRIEND
HOW ABOUT 4,000,000 DEGREES FOR 1 SECOND
NICK YOU ARE GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN
I’M GOING TO HARNESS THE FUCKING SUN TO MAKE COOKIES
NICK P L E A S E